ALL ABOARD!!!!
To whomever has unknowingly stumbled upon this blog. Hi my name is Jereka, I'm new to this blog thing and not really sure if I will ever get the hang of it. A really good friend of mine who hasn't blogged in awhile said she would start again if I started my own and since I love her blogs.....Here I am blogging about my adventures of doing it myself, the HIT : )...and the misses. : ( I LOVE to create, copy, and add a twist to things I've seen on Pinterest, in my favorite stores, and other unsuspecting places. So if you've stumbled upon this blog, join me on my DiY train. I hope I can encourage you to explore the DiY in you.
My first Diy....figuring out how to add pictures. Lol!!
***FULL DISCLOSURE***
This blog will include but not limited to, grammatically incorrect sentences, misspelled words, ( more like words that aren't really words but ones I made up ) ramblings, a lot of ......... and !!!!!! and other no no's. So linguist BEWARE!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment